Tuesday, October 18, 2016

What are you?



What are you?


         Hey guys this is Greninja with your Pokemon post.  Today I am going to ask you what team are you. Team Mystic, Valor, or Instinct? Which one is best?
Image result for team mystic valor instinct
Image from dnreviews.net 
   What do I think? Well, I am team Mystic all the way! I am obviously, considering that I am a water Pokemon. Notice that team Mystic is in the front and bigger than the others I think there is more tension between team Mystic and Valor. This is because Mystic and Valor are the best two. No offense Instinct, but I don't think you can keep up! Well, what do you think Yoshi?

    Well I am totally against my friend. Team Valor is sooooooo much better. I do agree that, no offense, Instinct is so not even in the race anymore. But there is no way that Mystic is going to beat us. After the extensive research I have done, Mystic has 37% of the votes while Valor has 35% of the votes. See it's anyone's game. Sadly like I said Instinct has only 28% of the votes. :( So that's all for now from Yoshi. GO TEAM VALOR!!! :P :)   

   Thank you Yoshi for that great input. Also for that valuable information. The great and valuable info that clearly states Mystic is in the lead!=) =0 

Yoshi: FOR NOW!

Please comment what Team you are, who's the best, and why.

No comments:

Post a Comment